5.25.2005

Feelings part 762

As a general rule, I try not to date anybody who did not turn 18 before the end of last year. Of course over the years I have tweaked that rule numerous times... 18 before the end of 2001, 2002, you get the idea. But the more I think about the girl in question... not-quite-18 but will be soon... I just have this weird feeling that at the very least we'll be very close friends, but ever since I met her over a year ago, its kinda hard to describe. I've of course fallen for many over the years, but this is different. I've never been able to absolutely trust anybody I've gone out with, but I feel like I can trust her. She seems so tough, yet so fragile, so sweet, so pure. But, I'm not gonna let my hopes get too high. Been there too many times, and been brought back to Earth from Cloud #9 too hard too many times. Guess I'm what you would call a hopeless romantic, still searching for that one true perfect love for me. Maybe I've found her at last, or maybe its just another false alarm. But if it is a false alarm, why does it feel so right?

Gonna sleep on that one. Will think about it tomorrow... and also think about the massive damage about to be done to my bank account when I get the a/c in my car fixed. :( So much for doing anything in regards to possibly moving to Bainbridge.

No comments: