5.09.2005

Ten Years Gone

A day late on this, but yesterday was the 10th anniversary of my family moving to Camilla. Through it all, I'm the only one who has resided in the city limits for all 10 years. In that time, well, not much has changed around here, although change has tried to roll through here. Of course I'm not 15 anymore, so I have definitely grown and changed. Of course, by far Camilla is the longest I've lived anywhere. Here's the list:

  1. Camilla, GA - 10 years, 1 day (and counting, three different addresses)
  2. Macclenney, FL - 4 years, 5 months
  3. Millsboro, DE - 4 years, 3 months
  4. Americus, GA - 3 years, 5 months (total of all three times living there)
  5. Princess Anne, MD - 2 years, 6 months (two different addresses)
  6. Jonesboro, GA - 0 years, 9 months
  7. Jacksonville, FL - 0 years, 2.25 months (approximately)
I doubt I'll be here another 10 years though. LOL

No comments: