6.16.2005

I am the meanest person alive

Or that's what a few of our cashiers have been telling me lately. I try not to be mean... I think I'm a nice person. But quite a few people seem spoiled by the fact that they've been pretty much running with the 'easy' button held down for them. I don't believe in the 'easy' button to be honest, nor do I believe in people prioritizing cell phone usage over work. It may come down to whenever I go on vacation, half the cashiers might be on permanent vacation, but I don't think we'll be massively reshaping our front-end anytime soon. When they're on, they're on!

Also... anybody got any ideas about how I can get rid of this damn virus I have residing on my computer? I will say this: I'm not going back to Internet Explorer for anything in the world.

No comments: