6.09.2005

Virus writers should be LAUNCHED INTO THE SUN!!!!!

I have spent the better part of my afternoon trying to get rid of a Trojan/malware suite of programs. Everytime I saw a file that shouldn't be running, I'd kill it, find it, delete it. Thinking, "TA-DA!," can be very foolish though. It had other friends popping up. Finally, boot into safe mode, find all these crazy-named files in both the Windows and System32 folders, and delete! Well, I deleted the ones in Windows, since I dare not delete anything out of System32, right? Plus those files looked essential. And then to my surprise, MS Anti-Spyware once again went crazy. This time I kept in standard mode, searched down each and every single one of these files online, and deleted occordingly. THAT should take care of THAT!

No comments: