7.14.2005

Giving up... again

So I've decided, yet again, to give up on trying to go out with Brandie. The way I see it, if somebody wanted to really be found, then they would make it easier! Went by there Tuesday evening, then yesterday afternoon. She wasn't home either time. Drove by there today, saw vehicles there, but decided to keep going on towards home. She will have to find me if she wants to see me.

But of course I'm not looking for a serious relationship with anybody at the moment. Dating is OK, but I don't want to be tied down right now. I'm just not really ready yet. Of course, getting out and actually going places and actually meeting people is something I need to work on. Maybe when my raise kicks in next month and I start bringing home that extra $100 a month, I might afford myself some fun time. :)

No comments: