10.31.2005

Time of my life!

I don't know when I have ever felt so good! Last night, I went out with Nellie. Well, originally we were going to go out for my b-day, but that kinda fell through. So, after I got done watching Florida hand Georgia its ass on a silver platter, I came home and saw that she had called. I decided to go down there and hang out with her. Oh, it was so much fun! We went to a haunted house, and that was so cool! I'd never been to one. You have to realize that a) I live in the armpit of Southwest GA, where nothing much goes on, and b) I just don't travel too much to find stuff to do. And then after that, we rode around Tallahassee for a bit, listening to music, trying our best to scream along with the screaming section of 'One Step Closer' by Linkin Park (after the 3rd time we decided to just holler instead of ripping our vocal chords to shreds), testing what the clearance would be for a Mustang to drive in between two traffic cones placed just a few feet apart (answer: one inch on either side). It was just a very fun time!

Trust me, I plan on going out with her more often! :D

No comments: