10.16.2005

A tweak

Yes, the template looks the same, but I made a small adjustment or two. Whenever I changed the default text color to white, I didn't realize that my link colors were also coming out white, and would only change to grey when you hovered over it. So, I changed it to aqua for a link, but still grey when you hover over it. I might just tweak that to go to red. Still not switching templates though... I don't want to face that coding nightmare.

I also re-coded the recent posts area above the archives to include a drop-down box. I borrowed the coding from the drop down for the archives. This makes scrolling from a short post to another post a bit less of a hassle. Although I have thought of dropping the recent posts altogether, since... well, they display on the blog front page! :P

No comments: