2.28.2006

Back down

I guess I let myself get too worked up over the breakup... oh no, I didn't tell anybody this! Let me first say that things between me and April are officially over. She left me a note, five minutes before the end of Valentine's Day, to say she was going back to her other ex... the one who treated her like shit as best as I can remember... and moving in with him. A certain line in 'Go Your Own Way' by Fleetwood Mac comes to mind, but its her life to live and screw up, so I won't stand in her way.

Anyhow, let me start back over: I got way too worked up over it I think. Maybe its the rejection in favor of somebody not as respecting again that's getting to me. The silent treatment also hurts, though I discovered when I woke up that it takes roughly two months for that to fully hit me, and it hits me hard. Also, I'm not a huge fan of 'just being friends' as I have constantly heard.

Basically, I'm just starting to feel depressed again. I also feel that I have everything right in my life except for being married, and I'm quickly starting to feel pressures about that.

Thanks April.

No comments: