2.10.2006

I'm still here

Yeah yeah yeah, I know I haven't blogged in awhile. I've been busy. Been working on getting TZ 3.0 up and running. And that other website... well, another story I won't get into. April is going through a lot of confusing times, and I'm not helping any. Trust me, the confrusion is mutual. :P I love her to death... but I want her to do what she feels is best for her. But at the same time, I want to get back with her. Add to it, I'm already starting to move on... does that make any sense?

Work has been in the extremely busy range as of late. Looks like I'll have a 48-hour week coming up. But next Thursday... V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!! :) Or, so I'm hoping anyhow. So you think you hardly see anything from me NOW! Just wait until next week... I'll only have my second cousin's computer to use, and that's only if he's home. To do before I go: Stacy and Paula's computers. I've had them for two months, and still can't get Linux figured out. Any help would be appreciated!

No comments: