- Tell all your friends about this post, tell them to tell their friends, etc.
- Go to Clear Channel's website
- Click on the 'Contact Us' link
- Fill in all the required fields, select 'Radio' from the drop-down box, and let Clear Channel know why you think their so-called revenue-generating move sucks!
- Request they change it back, or if they insist on battering Southwest GA with some of the weakest music possible (with very few good songs in-between), change 96.3 or 100.3 (which should go over like a lead balloon!), or give us a new station on the dial and give that station 97.3's old tower.
Who knows, maybe this will generate enough buzz to get somebody's attention, or maybe its an insane idea. I believe my blog description says it all... 'things on my mind'. Comments anyone?