6.02.2005

Damn, its official

I'M BORED OUT OF MY FREAKIN' MIND!!!

I have played on the computer for several hours, only twice coming out of my room. Did get something accomplished I guess... iTunes is now burning my CDs at max speed and not 4X. Came up with a bit of a workaround for playing my music over the music for Need For Speed High Stakes: start up MS Windows Plus 98's DeluxeCD app (yes, that's still residing on ye olde hard drive), put disc in drive E, set to replay all, start up NFS:HS.

I've got to find better ways of spending my time on my days off. Oh sure, I had something in mind today. I had a couple of somethings in mind today actually. However, it rained... or, that's the excuse I'm using.

Tomorrow I work... oh yay, something to do other than sit in front of a computer all day.

No comments: