9.29.2005

Missing

I had a dream a few nights ago. I never normally post about my dreams, as I have had none up until a couple of weeks ago. One of the recurring ones I've had lately is that I am in Pennsylvania, visiting my friend Jaime, her sister and her sister's friend. Only, instead of the setting being 2002 (which is when I visited them), its 2005. I can't recall anything other than that. But I haven't talked to any of them in about a year now. I know they're OK. But I miss chatting with them.

There's a lot of people I don't chat with online anymore... namely, all but April. I wonder if I just got too busy in my life to sit down and chat with everybody, and this is why I don't hear from them now. There are a few others I don't chat with for various reasons, but I'd like to hear from them as well.

Enter: the group. It has had almost zero activity this month... I finally made the first post. And then I decided, start inviting. And yes, I re-invited a few of my old friends into it. Mostly its so I can get back in touch with those I haven't talked to in a long time, but also I've been seriously debating on sending the group into the Internet trash bin. I don't want to do that, but we'll see how this goes.

No comments: