2.07.2007

OMFG!!! Zeppelin to tour!!!

Yes, and I have the fucking exclusive scoop right here!!! I can't believe how me, just some dude in the middle of nowhere, 30 miles from civilization in either direction, can get the actual scoop that the biggest band in the 70s will actually tour once again! But, after doing some digging, e-mailing, and knocking on the right doors, I can leak this EXCLUSIVE report that the mighty Led Zeppelin will fly once again. The details are still being hammered out as I write... damn I'm so excited that my fingers are shaking, so bare with my typing! No wonder its been so cold here lately! Hell has definitely frozen over solid!!! And I can't believe I OF ALL PEOPLE got the scoop! But here's what I do know:



  1. Tapers section will be included. Will be approx. 20 feet closer than the rest of the crowd. Limited access to the friggin soundboard feeds... FOH and all available monitor mixes.
  2. Additionally there will be a contest to see who can make the best matrixed recording of each show using all available sources. But hell with monitor mixes, you could make a motherfucking multi-track! Winner gets their CD mass-produced and a production contract with Atlantic Records!
  3. There will be support musicians unfortunately, since that's the "in" thing with major 70s bands still touring in 2007.
  4. The laser bow and pyramid will be used as a bridge between How Many More Times AND Dazed and Confused!!!
  5. Songs from the aborted 1980-81 North American tour will be performed, such as Caroulselambra, Fool in the Rain, and the Yardbirds classic Train Kept a Rollin'
  6. Special backstage access will be granted to 10 lucky fans per city!
  7. Replacing the legendary John Bonham on drums will be a trio of drummers: Phil Collins, Dave Grohl, and Lars Ulrich, although not all at the same time. They're still working on getting Jason Bonham signed up.
  8. All venues will have video screens. I repeat, ALL VENUES WILL HAVE VIDEO SCREENS!!! The band does plan on releasing an all-encompassing DVD set of this tour, so the band will wear the same clothes every night during each leg of the tour, not for the entire duration of the proposed 75-90 dates.

That's all the details I know right now. Oh one more thing, a pic of the preparations:
















I have had it with all the fucking rumors about Led Zeppelin reuniting! IT HASN'T HAPPENED DESPITE ALL THE RUMORS FOR THE LAST SEVEN YEARS THAT IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, SO THEREFORE IT AIN'T GOING TO! IF IT WAS IT WOULD'VE FUCKING HAPPENED ALREADY!!! AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP POSTING 500 THREADS ON 10,000 FORUMS AT EVERY RUMOR!!! ITS CALLED A SEARCH BUTTON ASSHOLE, FUCKING USE IT!!!! UNLESS ALL THREE SURVIVING MEMBERS OF ZEPPELIN CALL CNN AND SAY ITS GONNA HAPPEN, THEN IT ISN'T! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:







NOTE: The entire preceeding post is meant as an attempt at comedy. I myself was cracking up as I was thinking all this shit up, even the large-typed rant. So relax and laugh... its meant to be funny! LOL I said laugh damnit!!!! LOL

kthnx and Viva la Hotel!

No comments: