11.23.2004

Long time, yes?

I know, I know its been awhile. We can thank my busy schedule and Bellsouths personal webservers for that! I tried posting in here numerous times, but kept exceeding my bandwidth. Have thought of moving it lock, stock and barrel to BlogSpot, but will keep it here for the time being.

So anyhow, 2SB has gone down the damn toilet! Added Lydia as a moderator, but she seems busy. Robert hasn't done anything yet. Crystal and Jaime haven't even contacted me in a few months. So its all on me, and I'm stuck! Other than asking (well, begging) Rachael and/or Krista to come back and help (and taking the mod team up to 6 or 7 was never my goal), I may have to take more drastic measures, like calling in some of the mod squad from The Pagelovers! Or, even worse... call in the old TS gang to come and help get things moving. Of course I constantly debate over whether moving it to Invisionfree might spice up things, but, that'd be more trouble than its worth.

And on the romance front... UGH! Still nothing solid. Still attracting 17-year-olds. May have attracted a 16-year-old. And I know I'm sounding like a total GEEK when I am around Amy, but I can't seem to sound interesting. Maybe I'm yet again jumping to conclusions, but it seems like we have a lot in common... and, I wonder about that whole, "So, you have a girlfriend?," statement when I told her about one of the 17-year-olds.

Keyboard needs cleaning... hasn't been cleaned in five years, so now might be a good time to think about it. :P

No comments: